Global IP/MPLS VPN Network (NETVIS)
The Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) supports the visa issuance procedures through the development of a reliable IP MPLS VPN that connects MoFA with the embassies and consulates of Greece in 83 countries.
We provided to MoFA a global IP / MPLS VPN including:
- 24x7x365 available, secure IP/ MPLS VPN network worldwide.
- Telecommunication access circuits (main, backup, redundant) per access node.
- Procurement and installation of the necessary active network equipment and central Network Management System (NMS) at each access node.
- Implementation studies and techno-economic analysis for new deployments.
- Provision of integrated services (network installation, modulation, operational support), training services and SLAs.
The services provided in the context of NETVIS are fundamental for MoFA to fulfill its purpose by:
- Ensuring the free movement of people.
- Ensuring a high level of security.
- Restricting the trafficking of persons.
- Restriction of illegal immigration.
- Prevention of terrorist acts.
- Reduction of bureaucratic procedures.