Networking, Telecom and Videoconferencing Consultancy Services
NATACHA III Lot 3 framework contract is an inter-institutional contract of the European Commission to serve all EU Institutions and Agencies for the provision of consultancy services in the area of networking, security and unified communications (UC).
We provided consultancy services in the context of NATACHA III Lot 3 to more than 30 organizations located in more than 13 EU countries.
Experienced and certified engineers deliver services, either onsite or offsite, throughout the various phases of the lifetime of relevant projects, including:
- Assessment studies.
- Design and architecture (high level, low level).
- Installation and/or upgrades.
- Testing and quality.
- Maintenance and support.
Through NATACHA III Lot 3, all EU Institutions and Agencies enjoy high quality consultancy services in the area of networking, security and unified communications, which enable them to fulfill their mission by:
- Securely inter-connecting with the stakeholders in their area of responsibility.
- Enforcing security policies and access control to sensitive/restricted data.
- Enabling their employees and other users to use reliable networking and UC services such as video conferencing.
- Ensuring business continuity against risks/threats such as COVID-19.